[Na-mic-project-week] Re: review of Project Week Breakout Session agendas

Randy Gollub rgollub at partners.org
Thu Dec 13 10:37:14 EST 2007

Hi Tina et al-
The Tractography group hit a snag in our action plan and I am
wondering if I can conscript 10 or so minutes of this t-con to have
the participants call in to agree on a modified action plan for what
they will complete in advance of the meeting and what they will
report there.  Any objections?
Randy

On Dec 13, 2007, at 10:23 AM, Tina Kapur wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
>

> We will be using the NA-MIC Engineering tcon this afternoon to
> review the agendas for each of the breakout sessions with the
> session leads.  Session leads are expected to attend the tcon and
> spend about 10 minutes each detailing what they intend to cover.
>

> For those of you who are interested in participating in the
> creation of the content of these sessions to help meet your
> research goals, please join the discussion as well.
>

> Today: December 13th, at 3pm ET
>
> 866-708-5368
>
> International: 210-406-8443
>
> Access code: 681525
>

> Everyone, please help minimize my spam generating by completing
> your templated wiki project pages by end of this week.
>

> Thanks.
>
> -Tina
>
> --
>
> Tina Kapur, Ph.D.
>
> Executive Director
>
> Image Guided Therapy Program
>
> Department of Radiology
>
> Brigham and Women's Hospital
>
> 75 Francis Street, Boston MA 02115
>
> (617) 732 5893
>
> tkapur at bwh.harvard.edu

Randy L. Gollub, M.D., Ph.D.
Assistant Director of Psychiatric Neuroimaging
Co-Director Biomedical Imaging Core, Mallinkcrodt General Clinical
Research Center
Massachusetts General Hospital
Member of the Faculty of the Harvard-MIT Division of Health Sciences
and Technology (HST) at HMS
Building 149 - 13th Street - Room 2660
Charlestown, Massachusetts 02129-2000
(617) 724-9602; fax (617) 726-4078
page 617-724-5656 ID#36595
rgollub at partners.org

http://www.massgeneral.org/allpsych/PsychNeuro/
labfunctionalstructural.asp

http://www.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/acupuncture/PPG/

http://www.mgh.harvard.edu/gcrc/bic/index.htm

http://ocw.mit.edu/OcwWeb/Health-Sciences-and-Technology/
HST-583Fall-2004/CourseHome/index.htm

http://www.nbirn.net
http://www.na-mic.org

The information transmitted in this electronic communication is intended only
for the person or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential
use of or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or
information in error, please contact the Compliance HelpLine at 800-856-1983 and
properly dispose of this information.