[Midas] revisions of an item

Mona Wong mona at sdsc.edu
Wed Sep 5 14:08:32 EDT 2012

	Another question about retrieving information about an item from my controller...

>>> // Load our models
>>> $ItemModel = MidasLoader::loadModel('Item');
>>> $ItemRevisionModel = MidasLoader::loadModel('ItemRevision');
>>> $BitstreamModel = MidasLoader::loadModel('Bitstream');
>>>
>>> // Get the item and its last revision from the time id
>>> $itemDao = $ItemModel->load($itemId);
>>> $lastRevisionDao = $ItemModel->getLastRevision($itemDao);

	The last line above gives me the last revision of an item.  How do I get all the revisions?  And what order will the revisions be in...first to last (most recent)?

thanks,
Mona

    Mona Wong
    Web & iPad Application Developer