[Midas] getting assetstore directory location

Zach Mullen zach.mullen at kitware.com
Wed Sep 5 06:56:49 EDT 2012

Hi Mona,

The way to get the default assetstore path is through the Assetstore model.
 Add the 'Assetstore' model to the models list in your controller class,
and then you can call:

$assetstorePath = $this->Assetstore->getDefault()->getPath();

If what you are trying to do is find the absolute path of a bitstream, it
is recommended to instead use $bitstreamDao->getFullPath().

Thanks,

Zach