[Midas] authenticated access

Zach Mullen zach.mullen at kitware.com
Mon Jun 25 21:14:19 EDT 2012

You may be able to use the session for this; if you pass the "useSession"
parameter to a web API method, it will attempt to use session
authentication instead of the web API token, but this only works for
clients that support session cookies.  So the question is, how is Annio
going to write data back into Midas?  If the application is running in the
same place as Midas, you should be able to just pass useSession to the web
API assuming the user's session is still active.  That seems to me that it
would work because Annio is an HTML5 application and is running in the
browser, so it would have all of the same session cookies from the Midas
instance.

Thanks,

Zach