[Midas] default.thtml

Michael Grauer michael.grauer at kitware.com
Wed Jun 20 18:17:59 EDT 2012

Hi Mona,

Can you describe what you are trying to do with your module?

We clearly need to improve our documentation on creating modules, sorry for
the confusion.

Most modules will not actually need their own layout, unless they are
wanting a different layout than the default Midas layout.  Hence why I
asked you what you are trying to do with your module.  If your module does
need a custom layout, then you can copy the layout from

/midas_root/core/layouts/layout.phtml

which is the default layout, but not actually 'default.phtml' (or
'default.thtml'), a bit misleading I know.

I hope this helps.

-Mike

On Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 6:08 PM, Mona Wong <mona at sdsc.edu> wrote:

> Does anyone know where default.thtml is?  If you have a copy, can you
> email it to me?
>
> I'm trying to create a new module and according to
> http://www.kitware.com/midaswiki/index.php/Plugins, there is a
> default.thtml file that I can copy from the main midas to create my
> module's views/layouts/plugin.thtml.  I did a find through my Midas install
> and did not find that file.
>
> thanks,
> Mona
>
>      *********************************************