[Midas] Notification.php

Mona Wong mona at sdsc.edu
Wed Jun 20 20:37:31 EDT 2012

Hi Michael:

	To add an action item to the users' view, Patrick had pointed me to the statistics module, specifically modules/statistics/Notification.php.

	I created this in module/annio/Notification.php:

<?php

class Annio_Notification extends MIDAS_Notification
{
    public $moduleName = 'annio';

    public function init()
    {
        $this->addCallBack ( 'CALLBACK_CORE_ITEM_VIEW_ACTIONMENU', 'getActionLink' );
    }

    public function getActionLink ( $params )
    {
        return '<li>Annotate</li>';
    }
}

?>

	as a simple start...though I do not see that entry in the user's view.  What else do I need to do to get this to show up?

thanks,
Mona

    Mona Wong
    Web & iPad Application Developer