[Kiwiviewer] letter from kiwiviewer fan

Aashish Chaudhary aashish.chaudhary at kitware.com
Wed Mar 13 08:45:29 EDT 2013

On Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 8:20 AM, 邓卓夫 <dengzf at swc.neu.edu.cn> wrote:

> Dear developers,
>

>    How are you?
>
>    I am a fan of kiwiviewer and I am so happy that the new version of
> kiwiviewer 2.0 has been released in the ios market.
Thanks. You can find the latest source code here:

git://vtk.org/VES.git
http://vtk.org/VES.git

Checkout stage/next or just origin/master

And more I have great of
> interests in the development of apps with ves and kiwi. But these days I
> found that the source of ves and kiwi are older version not the new edition
> 2.0 especially the src of kiwi. So when I can download the new 2.0 src?
> Because I  hope the limitation of vertex 65 000 would not exist.:)

The limitation of 65K is no longer an issue. We have a direct (if the
hardware allows it) and indirect support for it.  What version of VES
are you using?