[Kiwiviewer] Load multiple part scene in KiwiViewer

Pat Marion pat.marion at kitware.com
Tue Feb 12 00:22:32 EST 2013

Hi Frank,

KiwiViewer 0.0.2 for iOS doesn't support the .kiwi file extension, to use
the .kiwi extension you'll need to grab KiwiViewer v1.0 which is available
on Android devices.  The upcoming KiwiViewer v2.0 release for iOS will have
support .kiwi files, and .zip directories of files.

For KiwiViewer 0.0.2, you can append all your .vtk files into a single .vtk
file using ParaView.  You can open all your files at once in ParaView,
select all of them, and then apply the Append Geometry filter which you can
find in the Filter --> Alphabetical menu.  Then save the data using File
--> Save Data.  You can choose .vtk, or .vtp as the file format to save to.

If you want each piece to have a separate color, like the 'NAMIC Knee
Atlas' dataset, you can do that with ParaView too.  Let me know if that's
something you want to try.

Pat