[Insight-users] Pixel difference between two images

soheilghafurian soheilghafurian at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 30 15:47:31 EDT 2011

I'm very thankful to you Cory for helping me with this. But the code is still
not working. It is built without any error. But when running, I get this
error:

Debug Error!

way.

Here is the corrected code, as you said:

void fitness( Tiff2dImageType::Pointer FixedImage ,
			  C_DRRCr::TDOutputImageType::Pointer MovingImage )
{
	typedef itk::MeanSquaresImageToImageMetric < Tiff2dImageType ,
                C_DRRCr::TDOutputImageType > MetricType ;
    MetricType::Pointer metric = MetricType::New() ;

    typedef itk::IdentityTransform < double , 2 > TransformType ;
	TransformType::Pointer transform = TransformType::New() ;

    metric->SetFixedImage( FixedImage ) ;
    metric->SetMovingImage( MovingImage ) ;
	metric->SetTransform( transform ) ;

	TransformType::ParametersType params ;
    std::cout<&lt;endl&lt;&lt; metric-&gt;GetValue( params ) << endl ;

	return ;
}