[Insight-users] initialize VersorRigid3DTransform

Dean Inglis dean.inglis at camris.ca
Sun Oct 23 21:31:28 EDT 2011

Hi Bill,

I saw that class but didnt think I could use it since it takes two
images instead of a point set and an image. However, looking at the source
I see what needs to be done.  One could write variant initializer classes
for pointset
to image registration or use PointSetToImageFilter and then pass its output
to the initializer.

thanks,
Dean