[Insight-users] [Insight_user]How to execute the example

Alireza Salamy alireza_sal2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 1 10:29:42 EST 2007

Hi ITK users,
  Sorry if I ask silly questions but that's my first time using ITK .can eny body guide me how we can Execute for example the first example of image registration for two images
  BrainProtonDensitySliceBorder20.png and
  BrainProtonDensitySliceShifted13x17y.png
  Let me ask you in this way that how we can implement the first registration 'hellow world registration' for the two images above?
  Thank you for your help.
  Alireza