[Insight-users] Need help with Transform Type

gabri tartuz at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 10:55:24 EST 2007

Hi Juan,

maybe you have to first declare a TransformBase object that assign it
the Pointer of your TransformType.

Syntax apart something like this :

bool euler = false;
bool translation =false;
TransformBase::Pointer tranform
if(euler) tranform = TranformType::New();
else if(translation) transform = TransformType2::New();

let me know if this fixed your problem.

Best Reguards
Gabriele