[Insight-users] Need help with Transform Type

Juan Pedro de Miguel Porta elkily69 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 19 06:55:38 EST 2007

Hello everybody!!
I am a new itk user and I am trying to make an update of the example 'IterativeClosestPoint2.cxx'. I want to be available to choose between different transform types when I run my application.
First I tried the way you see below but it seems that itk doesn't accept double format Transform Type.
typedef itk::Euler3DTransform< double >      TransformType;
typedef itk::TranslationTransform< double >      TransformType;
After that I tried this way
typedef itk::Euler3DTransform< double >      TransformType;
typedef itk::TranslationTransform< double >      TransformType2;

but when I was trying to declare the pointer I got an error in this line
TransformType2::Pointer transform = TransformType::New();

I hope somebody has an idea of how can I fix this or how is the correct way to achieve my goal.
Thanks!!