[Insight-users] VC2005 compiler error in itk::CenteredEuler3DTransform::GetJacobian

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Apr 11 12:10:03 EDT 2007

Hi Ralf,

You seem to be using an old version of ITK.

         This issue was fixed in ITK 3.0.

The current release of ITK is version 3.2

Please look at the following email from the Archives
of the mailing list:
http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/insight-users/2007-February/020864.html

The issue was reported as bug 4192:
http://public.kitware.com/Bug/bug.php?op=show&bugid=4192

You may want to update your version of ITK.