[Insight-users] ITK 3.0 branch fix.. : itk::CenteredEuler3DTransform

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri Feb 2 15:31:29 EST 2007

Hi Patrick,

This has been fixed already in the ITK 3.0 branch.

Please see this thread in the users-list:

http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/insight-users/2007-January/020816.html
http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/insight-users/2007-January/020814.html
http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/insight-users/2007-January/020813.html
http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/insight-users/2007-January/020811.html

and the bug report:
http://public.kitware.com/Bug/bug.php?op=show&bugid=4192

You may want to use the CVS checkout of the ITK branch.

You can get it with the following CVS command:

         cvs -q update -dPA -r ITK-3-0