[Insight-users] FC5 gcc 4.1.0 complex

Kevin H. Hobbs kevin.hobbs.1 at ohiou.edu
Tue Mar 28 17:55:06 EST 2006

On Tue, 2006-03-28 at 10:46 -0500, Kevin H. Hobbs wrote:
> If I get to "make test" I'll report weather or not it worked. (As far as
> that goes.)

Well the build went fine but some tests did not pass.

99% tests passed, 4 tests failed out of 1087

The following tests FAILED:
        743 - ImageRegistration3Tcl (SEGFAULT)
        744 - ImageRegistration4Tcl (SEGFAULT)
        745 - ImageRegistration5Tcl (SEGFAULT)
        995 - FFTDirectInverse2Test (Failed)
Errors while running CTest

This does not look good. TCL is obvious. That's what I was trying to
wrap. FFT does not look good I know FFTs produce complex numbers. I did
try to use the system FFT...

I don't really know what can be learned from this.