[Insight-users] Problem with DicomImageReadChangeHeaderWrite on cygwin

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri Mar 17 12:15:54 EST 2006

Hi Olivier,

When you say that:

             "...it doesn't work..."

What do you mean exactly ?

   1) does it throws an exception ?
   2) does it produce a segmentation fault ?
   3) do you get an error message ?
   4) do you get a corrupted DICOM file as output ?
   5) do you get a fine DICOM file as output
      but without the new patient name ?

           Please be more specific.

Since you claim that the same code works fine on Linux,
and does not work on Cygwin, this may be revealing a
bug in the code.

Please let us know more details about what exactly
are you observing.