[Insight-users] concept checking in AccumulateImageFilter

Gaetan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Wed Mar 1 15:42:11 EST 2006

Hi,

The check is correct. The output is an image of the same dimension to keep the
info of the output image on the same dimension (the docstring is surely a lot
more clear than me).
I don't think it will work if you try to build it with a dim=3 in input and
dim=2 in output.
It would be nice to be able to set the dim=3 or dim=2 in output, but the code
will surely be difficult to write.

Gaetan