[Insight-users] FE help

Nick Tustison tustison at grasp.cis.upenn.edu
Fri Feb 24 08:39:41 EST 2006

Irina,

Unfortunately, there is not much additional documentation
than what exists in the Software Guide.  We are working on
improving that but that is somewhat low priority right
now.  As for now, I'll send you (to your private email
account) a copy of a presentation that was given explaining
the FEM package.

Nick Tustison