[Insight-users] Re: [Insight-developers] GaussianDerivativeImageFunction does not transform points from physical space to pixel space in Evaluate(..)

Andinet Enquobahrie andinet.enqu at kitware.com
Thu Feb 16 10:18:55 EST 2006

Hello Dan,

Thank you for pointing out the bug and for your detailed information.
Not only Evaluate(PointType ) method, but also
EvaluateAtContinuousIndex(..) method was doing incorrect transformation.
I entered a bug (# 2891) report on this and just committed a fix to
cvs.  Please, update your cvs version and give it a try. Let us know if
you face any other problems using these functions.

-Andinet