[Insight-users] warning in FLT_WRAP_UI ( the problem in GetingStarted-IV )

wordon m9421001 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 10:20:22 EST 2006

Thanks for your help.

It's right to use Cmake 2.0..

Though that warning message is disappearing ,but the error message is
appearing in the VC 6.0.

This error message is :

Building Custom Rule D:\FLTK\ex\my\ccb\myProjectGUI.cxx.rule

D:/FLTK/ex/my/myown/myProjectGUI.fl : No such file or directory

Error executing c:\windows\system32\cmd.exe.

Did you had the same problem?