[Insight-users] forcing pipeline to update

Karthik Krishnan Karthik.Krishnan at kitware.com
Wed Jun 29 14:43:07 EDT 2005

You should be fine with the code... Did you see if Modified() was called
along the way ?..

You need to ensure in the transforms you have created that any time any
of the transform's ivars are changed you call this->Modified()

The Set/Get macros do this for you automatically... See Common/itkMacro.h

I do not know how you use your VectorContainer of transforms within this
'ComposeUniformTransformsTransform'. Since VectorContainer is a subclass
of itk::Object, if its contents are modified, it should update its
modification time causing ComposeUniformTransformsTransform's
modification time to change.. but you might want to check yourself if
this is indeed true.

HTH
Karthik