[Insight-users] logarithmic intensity transformation

Renaud Isabelle renauisa at yahoo.fr
Wed Jun 29 08:58:09 EDT 2005

Hi,

I already knew about GetPixel() and SetPixel() methods as well as iterators to access the value of one pixel of my image.

But is there already a method which enables me to retrieve the pixel data of my image directly in one matrix, such as GetBuffer or something like that? Maybe this is not the ideal but I was more familiar with having data stocked in one matrix and accessing pixel data via for loop and  so on....

Isabelle

Jakub Bican <jakub.bican at matfyz.cz> a écrit :

Hi Isabelle

How to access the pixel data is described in the ITK Software Guide

http://www.itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf

Look for the chapter 4.1.3 "Accessing Pixel Data" (page 38).

You can also use more efficient way - iterators. See chapter 11
"Iterators" (page 687).

Regards,
Jakub.