[Insight-users] Multi-initial in the levelset processing

彭文敏 pwm at dsp.whu.edu.cn
Tue Jun 21 04:18:07 EDT 2005

Hello all!
			I am confused when there are multi-initial contours in the levelset implementation.As we know,we get the  signed distance  as the initial levelset function,which is computed according to the one curve.If you set multi curves in the image,then ,then how to get the levelset function-which curve do we compute the SD according to, and how to evolve the front of the curve?
           I propose the problem because it is said to have more efficiency if the multi-initial seeds are set.
			Thanks!

        Yours sincerely
				Wenmin Peng
        pwm at dsp.whu.edu.cn