[Insight-users] CVS Error 2401

Ashish Poddar ahpoddar at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 17:21:24 EDT 2005

I get the following error when I try to setup CVS on my machine
 cvs [login aborted]: connect to www.itk.org:2401
<http://www.itk.org:2401/>failed: A connection attempt failed because
the connected party did not
properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed
because connected host has failed to respond.
 and with some research I found this error has been reported by some of the
users of ITK previously also but wasnt probably resolved...
with a little more research on some other listserv, I found that this might
be caused by some firewall acting over the network which blocks the port
number 2401 which is used by CVS..
 If there is something which can be done to overcome this problem, I would
really appreciate the guidelines for that.
 with best regards,
Ashish.

--
Ashish Poddar
Have an acceptable reason for accepting anything.
Y:ashish_poddar | MSN:ashish_poddar at yahoo.com