Fwd: [Insight-users] Tree Analysis

Nipun Patel nipunpatel at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 14:35:43 EDT 2005

hello all,
I had earlier posted the following message
Hello all,
I would like to know if anyone is aware of any Tree Analysis Modules in ITK.

I have Vascular Images which have to be characterized based on their
branching pattern. For that the first step is to skeletonize the structure
(using erosion) and then get the morphometric or other information from the
structure. Currently I am using Analyze for skeletonization. However the
skeletonization of the structure is not giving the desired results. I would
like to know if

1) ITK can read *.AVW format ( format for Analyze)
2) ITK has any algorithms related to skeletonization of a structure.

Thanks in Advance.

Nipun

 To which I got this reply below. I am not clear as to whether this is a
spam or a case of mistaken identify.