[Insight-users] ITK CUESTION

Benjamin King king.benjamin at mh-hannover.de
Mon Jun 20 12:06:35 EDT 2005

Buenos dias Angela,

one place to look for example images is in the Examples/Data directory of your
ITK source directory. The ITK Website (http://www.itk.org/HTML/Data.htm)
links to some other places.

ITK can read many file formats. I most often use ANALYZE (pair of .hdr/.img
files) which I convert from DICOM with MRIConvert
(http://lcni.uoregon.edu/~jolinda/MRIConvert.html)

Your mail came as an reply to a daily digest of the mailing list which makes
it harder to find out to what specific message you reply to. You can change
your mailing list setting in order to receive individual emails.

If you have a new question, just start a new discussion with a fresh mail to
insight-users at itk.org. For extra karma, search the archives first:
http://www.kitware.com/search.html

Hasta luego,
	Benjamin