[Insight-users] ResampleVolumesToBeIsotropic.cxx Interpolator has no effect?

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sat Jun 18 10:13:58 EDT 2005

Hi Vera,

A quick look at the source code of the file

       itkResampleImageFilter.txx

in the directory

         Insight/Code/BasicFilters

will show you that this filter by default
instantiates a LinearInterpolator.

So...

If you forget to connect an interpolator to
this filter, the default Linear interpolator
will be used.

     Ahhh the Joy of Open Source !

     Where all the answers are a 'grep' away