[Insight-users] Using Gradient information to define Region of Interest.

mayuri Narayan contactmayuri at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 17 16:10:43 EDT 2005

Hello everyone,
Following up on my previous posting, I figured out that I could use gradient information to
mark my region of interest. For instance, if my region of interest is only made up of semicircular/ elliptical / circular regions, I can make use of gradient information to
define my region of interest (using GradientMagnitudeImageFilter).
     How could I possibly use this information to

1. Decide which pixels lie on which side of the gradient?

2. Set all the pixels lying outside this region of interest to a particular value? Please help.

Thanks,
Mayuri

http://mail.yahoo.com