[Insight-users] Problem PointSetToImageFilter

Vera Naumburger vera-naumburger at freenet.de
Tue Jun 14 10:59:13 EDT 2005

Hi,

I have a problem when using PointSetToImageFilter.
I want to extract points from an Image. To filter them I have a
ParametricSpace with a FrustrumSpatialFunction.
Points within the pyramid are extracted using the
InteriorExteriorMeshFilter.
I get the PointSets by using ParametricSpaceToImageSpaceMeshFilter.

Now I use PointSetToImageFilter to transform the PointSets into an image
in order to display them with an FLTKImageViewer.
When I press the output-button a function is called, that updates
PointSetToImageFilter:

void
ceExtractorConsole
::ShowPoints( void )
{
   m_resampler->UpdateLargestPossibleRegion();
   m_PointSetToImageFilter->UpdateLargestPossibleRegion();

   m_Viewer_Extracted_Points->SetImage( m_resampler->GetOutput() );
   m_Viewer_Extracted_Points->SetOverlay( m_PointSetToImageFilter->GetOutput());
   m_Viewer_Extracted_Points->Show();
}

The problem is that the points are shown, when the button is pressed the
first time. If I press it again there are no points shown anymore and the
PointSetImage is not available for further processing.

Thanks for any help!!!

Kind Regards,
Vera