[Insight-users] Clouds of points from .txt?? Mesh in itk or in vtk?

syssboxx-reg at yahoo.fr syssboxx-reg at yahoo.fr
Sun Jun 5 15:37:35 EDT 2005

Hi to all users,

I need some help.
I've made some processings with ITK so now I have a
volume .mhd file with the contours of IRM images.From
it I have exported a .txt file with the x, y,z
coordonates of each slice in the volume.
I want to visualise the clouds of points of the
contour of the head and then make a mesh on it.
What's the best way to do it - can I make a clouds of
points in itk from my .txt file and what's better -
make a mesh in vtk or make a mesh in itk and then
connect it to vtk.In this case which filters can I
use? Is there some exemple like this in itk??
Yhanks very much to everyone that helps!!!