[Insight-users] Question: Deformation fields

Karthik Krishnan Karthik.Krishnan at kitware.com
Fri Jun 3 18:10:46 EDT 2005

Could you describe in detail how you are visualizing the deformation
field in Paraview. Please read the section on the SoftwareGuide titled
"Visualizing 2D Deformation fields" in Paraview.

[ I assume you are loading the file and glyphing it right away. That
would glyph the magnitudes of the field vectors, which being scalars
would point right/left. You need to use the calculator to convert this
to a 2 D vector field and glyph that. More in the guide..... ]

Karthik