[Insight-users] Grabbing output from the middle of a pipeline

Jakub Bican jakub.bican at matfyz.cz
Thu Jun 2 03:52:40 EDT 2005

Hi,
i will add one more note to this topic:

ITK User's Guide is excellent and was very useful for me since i started
to use ITK up to now. But what i really missed is an explanatory chapter
about pipeline itself, intended for ITK users. ITK developers find some
info in last chapters about writing custom filter, but when i was
writing my first ITK apps, i had to search doxygen docs and this mailing
list to find some info about methods like DisconnectPipeline(),
ResetPipeline(), UpdateLargestPossibleRegion(), etc. etc. Some of these
methods are even only briefly documented in doxygen docs.

So it would be nice to have a consistent chapter regarding pipeline and
related things.

Thanks,

	Jakub