[Insight-users] Building CVS Insight Applications

Kevin H. Hobbs kevin.hobbs.1 at ohiou.edu
Wed Dec 21 10:50:08 EST 2005

On Tue, 2005-12-20 at 16:05 -0500, Karthik Krishnan wrote:

<snip>

> I would like to make a pass at it and fix it, except that I don't have a
> 64 bit machine. I'll fix the obvious ones, but if you manage to do it
> and point me to the files, I'll fix it.

OK, the other changes I made are attached. Tell me if another diff
format is better I just used cvs diff on the changed files.  I didn't
make much of an effort to avoid logic errors but it should compile.

While I was changing ComputeInverseTransformedIncrements I saw the
forward transform is the same way.  I expect that making changes there
will open up a whole can of worms so I'll look at that later.