[Insight-users] Building CVS Insight Applications

Karthik Krishnan Karthik.Krishnan at kitware.com
Tue Dec 20 16:05:36 EST 2005

No.. You are doing the right thing.. Parts of InsightApplications are
not.. That's what I meant. Its supposed to be fixed, exactly as you were
doing it, by replacing calls like

vtkimage->GetIncrements( int[3] )

with

vtkimage->GetIncrements( vtkIdType[3] )

I would like to make a pass at it and fix it, except that I don't have a
64 bit machine. I'll fix the obvious ones, but if you manage to do it
and point me to the files, I'll fix it.

Thanks
karthik