[Insight-users] Obtaining shape information from a region

Aster.Wardhani at csiro.au Aster.Wardhani at csiro.au
Mon Aug 22 22:37:33 EDT 2005

Hi Luis,

After I extract a region say using region growing, I'd like to store points that belong to the region's boundary and also points that belong to the internal region's areas. Does that make sense? Does the filter provide a method to return a list of points? Or do I need to do manually interate all pixels in the output image then push each pixel as a point into a list ?

Thanks,

Aster.