[Insight-users] Segmentation on Volume Data.

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Nov 10 16:58:24 EST 2004

Hi Alam,

The example in question was added after the release ITK-1.8.

You can get this code by using a CVS checkout or by going
to the CVS Web portal:

http://www.itk.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/Auxiliary/vtk/itkReadITKImage3DSegmentShowVTK.cxx?rev=1.5&root=InsightApplications&sortby=date&view=log

For the long term, you probably will find more convenient
to have a CVS checkout of ITK in your machine.