[Insight-users] Building with Shared Libs on Mac 0S 10.3

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Nov 10 17:24:54 EST 2004

Hi Sean,

Python wrapping is not working on the Mac at this point. This
is due to the "particularities" of the Mac, and the way they
build the GCC compiler and the python interpreter.

Brad King at Kitware has been working on a workaround but
given that this is not a trivial problem, it may take some
time before a solution is available.