[Insight-users] Problem with the installation of ITK

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sat Dec 18 22:28:35 EST 2004

Hi Sotiris,

Welcome to ITK !

Please follow the instructions in the Newcomers guide:

      http://www.itk.org/HTML/Welcome.htm

In particular, follow the tutorial "Getting Started I".

It describes step by step the process of downloading,
configuring and building ITK, as well as the process
for using ITK from an external project.

For instructions on how to use ITK and VTK together in
the same project, please look at the tutorial session:

http://www.itk.org/CourseWare/Training/GettingStarted-II.pdf

In the future, when you report errors or warnings to the
users list, please post the *exact* message that you get.

Please let us know if you have further questions,