[Insight-users] Help: Image reverse in itk

D.J.J dujj at emails.bjut.edu.cn
Sun Dec 19 07:12:40 EST 2004

hi,
   When i program with ITK and VTK, I meet this question as follow:
1) "reader" of vtk read the image file and visulize it
2) "reader' of itk read the image file, then build a "bridge" to vtk image, visulize it with vtk.

from the two methods,I see one reverses the other up and down. I don't know which image is shown correctly and how to be unified.

otherwise, I want to know the pixel index of the itk image how to match with point of cursor point. shortly, I want to know the index(0,0)
come from the top left corner , bottom left corner or others.

thanks very much
                                                     D.j.j