[ITK-dev] itk::Statistics::ScalarImageToCooccurrenceMatrixFilter input image and mask are same type

Yi Gao gaoyi.cn at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 09:48:17 EDT 2017

Dear All,

I was using the itk::Statistics::ScalarImageToCooccurrenceMatrixFilter and
found that the input Image and the input Mask image has to be the same
(scalar) type.

Is this on purpose? Apparently this causes problem when we have input
texture image as float pixel type and mask image of integer type. I can add
pre-processing to work around but just want to be sure if my understanding
is correct.

Thanks!

Best,
yi