[Insight-developers] [ITK Community] Script for Remote Module testing

Xiaoxiao Liu xiaoxiao.liu at kitware.com
Wed Jan 29 14:17:39 EST 2014

As a temporary solution, how about creating a CMake variable
"ITKGroup_Remote" to turn on
all remote modules for dashboard testing purpose?:
   http://review.source.kitware.com/#/c/14201/  (a quick prototype just to
show the idea)

If you turn ITK_BUILD_DEFAULT_MODULES OFF and turn this ITKGroup_Remote ON,
all
remote modules would be ON.

This will make things easier to setup remote dashboards, with all the
remote module tests
included in a single dashboard (along with all the depending modules'
tests).

On Wed, Jan 29, 2014 at 11:50 AM, Julien Jomier
<julien.jomier at kitware.com>wrote:

> Bill, Brad,
>
> I'm also happy to "tune" CDash if necessary.
>
> Julien
>

> On 29/01/2014 17:29, Bill Lorensen wrote:
>
>> One alternative is to submit to a different (non-modular) dashboard.
>>

>> On Wed, Jan 29, 2014 at 11:28 AM, Bill Lorensen <bill.lorensen at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> I agree we need something better. I also believe it is not the modular
>>> dashboard.
>>>
>>> Maybe we should establish requirements and see how best to meet them.

>>> --
>>> Unpaid intern in BillsBasement at noware dot com

> http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_FAQ

*Xiaoxiao Liu*, Ph.D.
R & D Engineer
Kitware Inc <http://www.kitware.com/>.
Clifton Park, NY
Phone: (518) 881-4924  or  (518) 371-3971 x124