[Insight-developers] [ITK Community] A Contrib group?

Brian Helba brian.helba at kitware.com
Thu Jan 16 16:16:06 EST 2014

On Thu, Jan 16, 2014 at 3:50 PM, Matt McCormick
<matt.mccormick at kitware.com>wrote:

> It would be good to have some quantifiable, well-defined, objective
> criteria on what new classes should be merged.

+1 I think it's certainly a good idea to have an objective policy in place,
as it ensures consistent standards and can prevent contributing developers
from taking code rejection too personally.

   - 84% code coverage or better

  - Expected Nightly green within 2 weeks

I assume these 2 criteria would only apply to migrating classes out of
Review. Obviously we can't measure these 2 things until a new submission is
merged to master, and then its too late (unless you just revert the merge).

--
Brian Helba
Medical Imaging