[Insight-developers] building problems in the Automatic Junction Detection for Tubular Structures

alberto.corvo at libero.it alberto.corvo at libero.it
Wed Oct 23 04:26:00 EDT 2013

I` m trying to build the Automatic Junction Detection project from http://www.insight-journal.org/browse/publication/324 and I had some trouble due to some differences bettween the old classes of ITK and the new ones. ITKImageMeanShiftClustering library is no more included in the ITK package?I included some classes downloading them but there are still problems, so I would like to ask if there is somewhere an updated version of the algorithm. Thanks for the supportAlberto