[Insight-developers] OSX 10.8.3 and ITK

Sean McBride sean at rogue-research.com
Thu Mar 21 17:33:09 EDT 2013

On Thu, 21 Mar 2013 16:22:45 -0500, Ho Cheung said:

>As you may know, Apple released OSX 10.8.3 earlier this week (as well as
>updating Xcode to 4.6.1).

Yes, and I updated my Rogue7 dashboard to both the day they were released.

>I do not know whether or not they upgraded
>clang however.

The Xcode update very likely comes with a slightly newer clang.

>Sean could you reproduce this as well?

It doesn't seem to reproduce on Rogue7, but a notable difference there is that I use my own build of clang trunk from their svn, I don't use the clang Xcode includes, but I do use the system headers and C++ library from Xcode.

10.8.2 -> 10.8.3 is likely unrelated.

What version of CMake are you using?  Rogue7 uses 2.8.11rc1.

I've started an experimental build on Rogue7 with Xcode's clang.

Cheers,

Sean McBride, B. Eng                 sean at rogue-research.com