[Insight-developers] Dashboard woes

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 10:33:33 EDT 2013

Hans,

It has to do with the original double convert. That patch that Brad and I
made fixed linux issues. But we cannot get it to work on windows. Kent's
original patch never worked for windows. I don't have access to a windows
machine  so I can't experiment.

His original patch should not have been merged since the gerrit robot
windows build never compiled:
http://open.cdash.org/index.php?project=Insight&filtercount=2&field1=buildname/string&compare1=63&value1=AddDoubleConversion-I308d91a-9&field2=buildstarttime/date&compare2=83&value2=2013-3-14

Bill