[Insight-developers] Dashboard woes

Johnson, Hans J hans-johnson at uiowa.edu
Thu Mar 21 10:11:50 EDT 2013

Bill,

Is this related to the double-convert inclusion or some other patch set?

I thought that you and Brad L. were addressing this issue:

60>C:\Dashboards\nightly\ITK\Modules\Core\Common\include\itkArray.h(188) : error C3416: 'itk::operator <<' : an explicit specialization may not be explicitly instantiated

Is there anything I can do to help?  I'M returning from vaction today, but I'Ll be able to look at it tomorrow.

Hans