[Insight-developers] Use physical 0, 0, 0 instead of voxels' center

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Mon May 21 09:21:09 EDT 2012

Hello Vivien,

On May 21, 2012, at 8:50 AM, Vivien Delmon wrote:
> My push created a new topic in gerrit
> (http://review.source.kitware.com/#/c/5841/), I don't now if it's the
> normal. I had to add my reviewer again so I certainly missed something
> during the process ...

Thank you very much for the bug fix.

Your branch now has two commits, both of which have been push to gerrit as separate changes in the topic branch. If you read the "Revise a Topic" section [1], it describes how to use commit "amend" to add changes to the previous commit. You can also use rebase to squash or combine your two previous commits into one.

To combine you two commits you can do the following:

$git checkout FixRayCastInterpolator
$git rebase -i HEAD~2

* this brings up your text editor where you can modify the action to *

pick 819a44f BUG: Use physical 0,0,0 instead of voxels' center
squash 6f84d36 BUG: Change baseline image of the DigitallyReconstructedRadiograph1 tes

*save and fix up the commits message*

$ git gerrit-push

Then abandon the second patch in the topic.

Hope this helps,
Brad

[1] http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK/Git/Develop

Bradley Lowekamp