[Insight-developers] Error on gerrit auto builds

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Mon May 21 08:58:00 EDT 2012

Hello,

I have been seeing error like the following on the CDash at Home builds:

/.../ITK-Gerrit-bin/Modules/Registration/Metricsv4/test/ITKMetricsv4HeaderTest1.cxx:23:46: error: itkObjectToObjectMultiMetricv4.hxx: No such file or directory

They all appear to be coming from the HeaderTests, and they appear to be a missing file, but that file is not yet in the main repository. I think it for some reason the Header tests may not be getting regenerated under certain conditions.

So I don't think these compiler errors, should be held against patches which have them.

Brad

Bradley Lowekamp
Medical Science and Computing for
National Library of Medicine