[Insight-developers] WrapITK build errors

M Stauffer -V- mstauff at verizon.net
Tue May 15 14:23:52 EDT 2012

Oh yes, sorry. itkObjectToObjectMetric was refactored to be templated,
and inherit from a new class ObjectToObjectMetricBase. The other
metricv4 classes were modified accordingly. I always forget that the
base of the metrics are in the optimizer module.

Not sure why this would fail, though. Does the wrapping depending on
manual definition of template use? Or does the build system need a clean
rebuild? BTW, where are the error messages you posted below found from
the original cdash link you sent?

-M

  _____